- For all pupils to be able to analyse problems in computational terms, and have repeated practical experience of completing tasks utilising computing skill
- An engaging curriculum for all that aims to give students understanding of the Computing
- Students to engage with lessons proactively, to build their confidence, competence and resilience
- To ensure skills are developed to enhance subjects across the curriculum.
- Pupils will develop competence in a variety of basic computer skills, programming skills
- Pupils will develop transferrable skills for cross curricular ICT links
- Regular Base line assessments to reflect on skills and competency and identify any areas for further development.
- Perform basic computing skills confidently and competently.
- Understand the ICT is likely to be encountered in daily life
- Reason clearly and logically, and to set out rational arguments to solve problems in a diverse range of situations involving the use of ICT.