Our Year 11 students will be sitting their GCSE mock exams in English, Maths and Science during the weeks commencing: Monday 28th January until Tuesday the 5th February 2019 (Wednesday the 6th Kingsland Campus only).
This set of mocks, together with those taken in the Christmas term, will play an important role in determining what examinations students are entered for this summer. We believe that these exams are vital in preparing our students for their exams in the summer.
- Monday 28th January Maths am 1h 30 mins
- Tuesday 29th January English am 1h 45 mins
- Wednesday 30th January Science am 1 30 mins
- Monday 4th February Maths am 1h 30 mins
- Tuesday 5th February English am 1h 45min
- Wednesday 6th February Maths am 1h 30 mins (Kingsland Campus only)
Alternative times will be scheduled for any student on EP on those days to ensure they still have the opportunity to access the mocks.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.