Do you find it difficult to talk about mental health in your family?
Come along to our Kidstime workshops for children and parents affected by parental mental illness.
What we offer is:
- A safe space for families to be able to talk about mental illness.
- The opportunity to learn about mental health from supportive professionals.
- Parent groups- To help parents to access or rediscover their confidence and competencies as parents.
- Drama, artwork and games for children and young people.
- To address the children’s various fears and confusion around mental health and its treatment.